Saturday, December 1, 2007

Our first big snowstorm!

Dec.1st has brought at least 3 in. so far! We brought the kids to the park to play and sled in it for awhile. Our park (which just officially opened up 2 days ago) has plenty of fun hills to sled down. The pictures @ the park were taken today about an hour before it started snowing. I was alone with the kids today for awhile cuz Gavin was helping a friend move. He got home just as it started coming down hard. It's been a fun day. We got an email from our church earlier this week letting us know a 5 week old baby from our church had died Sun. night of SIDS. Their seems to be a lot of sick children we've known of recently and it reminds me to thank God--and pray for--ours. I love them so much!!!

1 comment:

Reagans said...

I am so jealous of all your snow! We have got zilch in the snow dept! All your pics are fabulous! Sorry we have your sled!