Friday, October 26, 2007

Venna's 4!!!!

Okay, okay more pictures, afterall we do have two other beautiful children you all haven't seen for awhile. Ravenna's birthday was yesturday.We met my cousin Sara @ Chuck E. Cheese's in Kent. Then we went ( after a quick nap at home first) and picked up G. and ate @ Red Robin. Way too much driving around for me in one day! They were quite behaved at the resteraunt though-a pleasant surprise-and got to give hugs and high fives to "Red" himself. R. requested she be sung to and of course enjoyed her free sundae (during bedtime prayers she thanked God for her yummy "cake"she had @ R. R.) so I figured I may be off the hook for actuallybaking one this year. (We all know I would be the one to consume the majority of it anyway!) So now, here are some pict.s of my 5, 4, and 1 yr. olds. And one of ours and yours back in July.








2 comments:

Mama G said...

Happy Birthday Ravenna...i can't believe she is 4!!!! And I love that pic of all of the kiddos from our visit in July...we MISS you guys...thanks for adding the pics, i LOVE looking at the kiddos.

Sara said...

What a classic pictures of our kids... shoving sugar in their faces, nobody looking at the camera, Landon getting ready to bolt, Bronson slurping down soda... Poor Venna and her brood of boys!